Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hugh Jackman used to go to gay clubs - to hit on drunk women

X-Men‘ star Hugh Jackman says he and his best friend used to frequent the gay nightspots as teenagers so they could prey on unsuspecting girls.  

He said: “I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but I remember when I was about 19, me and my friend used to go to these dance parties which were 80 per cent gay guys, 18 per cent girls who were sick of heterosexual guys hitting on them, and then vultures like me and my mate.   

“We would go there until two in the morning, when the girls were really drunk and wishing they weren’t with 80 percent gay guys.   

“I’m the worst kind of straight guy. The leech! The vulture!”   

The actor was recently crowned People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive and already has his eye on next year’s crown.   

He added to MTV: “I’m not resting, mate. I’m not a one-term winner here. I want two terms, three, four, something like that. Brad Pitt’s had two but never back-to-back. That’s my goal.”

0 comments: